Latest Blogs
Anaplan’s global conference dedicated to operationalizing enterprise performance continues this week. As we head into the last few days of the conference, you’re invited to join Anaplan Groups at Dig...  Read Full Article
The new Predictive Insights section educates platform users on key features of the tool, and serves as a resource for integrations and other onboarding tasks. Read Full Article
We're back this month with more from Master Anaplanner Sonal Tripathi and the benefits of using the Excel Add-in. Check out these key benefits and opportunities.  Read Full Article
Before we dive into DigitalCPX 2020 this month, let's take a look at what made headlines in the Community recently. Read Full Article
We've launched some great features this month, including flexible time labeling, Home customization, and UX ALM features! Check them out and get a sneak peek at what’s coming next month. Read Full Article
Latest Articles
In the first of this 3-part series, learn about ALM compatibility and pitfalls.  Read Full Article
During project implementation, it’s important to plan for a key component that may be overlooked—keeping the model clean and tidy. Read Full Article
Looking at transitioning from Classic to UX? The U.S.E.R. methodology can be your guide in this journey. Read Full Article
HyperModels extend calculation engine capabilities so users can increase scale to expand new use cases, manage historical and external data, forecast further, and model more scenarios.  Read Full Article
Follow our UX team's recommendations and guidelines to leverage the UX to its fullest potential. Read Full Article

Line Item:confirmed Po Delivery Sprint 3

Hi, Would like to know if this is the correct formula for the Line Item:Confirmed PO Delivery in Module INV01. If not please give me some guidance. OFFSET('PO(Purchase Order) Submitted', Shi...
Hi, Would like to know if this is the correct formula for the Line Item:Confirmed PO Delivery i...
Read More

Line Item: Shipping Time Weeks

Hi, Would like to know if this formula is correct. I'm thinking I would need another mapping, but have no line items that would match the format of my source.  'TRA01 Shipping Metrics b...
Hi, Would like to know if this formula is correct. I'm thinking I would need another mapping, b...
Read More

Api To Get Detail Data For A Module Id

Hello, I'm using RestAPI https://api.anaplan.com/2/0/workspaces/{workspacesID}/models/{modelID}/modules to get the list of modules available for a Budget Model.  Is there an API to get the data d...
Hello, I'm using RestAPI https://api.anaplan.com/2/0/workspaces/{workspacesID}/models/{modelID}/modu...
Read More

Line Item: Suggested Order Amount For The Month

Hi, Just want to make sure my Formula for this line item is correct. This line item formula references the monthly value of the Forecast Demand. If the Forecast Demand for January 2020 ...
Hi, Just want to make sure my Formula for this line item is correct. This line item formul...
Read More

New Level Within Hierachy

I have an established hierarchy and need to add a new level within the middle of it.  Currently, the hierarchy looks like M1>M2>M3.  I will be adding a new level between M1 and M2.&nbs...
I have an established hierarchy and need to add a new level within the middle of it.  Currently...
Read More

Sprint 3, Lesson 3.5.5 Question

I have a question for Model Building Level2, sprint 3, Lesson 3.5.5 and the product SKU by Distribution Center panel on the Distribution Center Summary UX page (in My Pages).  I got it working, b...
I have a question for Model Building Level2, sprint 3, Lesson 3.5.5 and the product SKU by Distribut...
Read More

Unwinding Debtors Into Future Period

Hi, I have a line item with the balance for each invoice which is a list at the end of the month  I have another line item for the predicted timeperiod that cash is expected  ...
Hi, I have a line item with the balance for each invoice which is a list at the end of the mont...
Read More

Exporting An Anaplan Model

Hi there, I would like to download or export an entire model so that I have a backup stored locally and to reduce storage space. How is this managed through Anaplan? I can see there are some opti...
Hi there, I would like to download or export an entire model so that I have a backup stored loc...
Read More

Excel Addin V4.0

Hi, When I click on the workbook conversion button for the new 4.0 version of the Anaplan Excel addin, I get the following error message (Workbook Conversion Failed): Why does this message a...
Hi, When I click on the workbook conversion button for the new 4.0 version of the Anaplan Excel...
Read More

Level 1 Lesson 15 Security

Hi Could I have some clarification on Role and Selective access please?  My understanding is that Selective access is given to individuals and roles are used for job titles.  I have att...
Hi Could I have some clarification on Role and Selective access please?  My understanding ...
Read More
computer
Community Activity
Members
Users Online
Total Posts