Map Chart with custom Global regions
Maps Charts are useful for navigation and visualization. Many businesses group countries in specific global regions, matching either their organizational structures or footprints.
We want to plan on custom global regions consisting of specific countries, because planning individual countries is often too detailed.
- We want to be able to group countries into custom global regions
- display the regions on a Map Chart
- be able to display figures for the regions on Map Chart
- be able to navigate on geographical hierarchy using the Map Chart
We’re inviting current users of the Anaplan to share your experience of creating maps (both in and/or out of Anaplan).
The study will take place between 24 July and 3 August, and sessions will last approximately 1:00 hour.
Sign up today. We look forward to hearing from you!Participants will receive an e-gift card, if your company policies allow you to receive these.
- Unfortunately partners are not eligible to receive gift cards.
- If you have participated in research with us in the last three months, please do not sign up for a session so that others can have an opportunity to provide feedback.
Get Started with Idea Exchange
See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!