We are looking for your Anaplan expertise!
Every day we are impressed by the expertise we see in the Anaplan Community — in our forums, groups, and the content you share. This year, we are looking to share a broader range of Anaplan voices in the Community — specifically, articles that focus on personal or company Anaplan-related success stories, how you overcame a challenge, or gained insights through the use of Anaplan, or general Connected Planning thought-leadership. This is a great opportunity for you to show off your accomplishments, critical thinking, and leadership!
Interested in contributing?
Get started today in three easy steps.
- Select a topic. Consider your audience — model builders, end users, developers— and share your story.
- Create a draft. Get started in a Word document or consider working directly in the blog workflow. Please include your name, a brief 1-2 sentence bio, and your Anaplan experience.
- Submit for review. Word documents can be sent to [email protected], or submit a draft for review directly in the blog section of Community by navigating to the bottom of the page, selecting ‘Start an article,’ then select ‘Submit for review.’
We will review your material quickly and get back to you with feedback if needed.
Here are a few great examples of recent blog posts:
- Accessibility: 5 tips for building and navigating Anaplan using voice input
- Save Space with Snapshots
- Adopting and Expanding in a Connected World
- Change Management: The Achilles Heel of Progress
Questions? Let us know in the comments.