Add columns to modules with differences and ratios and between years

ManuelSampaio
edited November 2022 in

Hi everyone,

I have I doubt which is if it is possible to add a column or more to a certain module in order to know for example the difference between the revenues in FY20 and F21 or a ratio that shows how much it grew from one year to the other.

ManuelSampaio_0-1669141228443.png

In this specific example I want to create something as can be seen bellow with 2 new columns named difference and variation which it is just the difference between the 2 years and the variation on these line items.

ManuelSampaio_1-1669141228080.png

Can anyone help me?

Comments

• R_Goza
    edited November 2022

@ManuelSampaio 

You can't replicate your example in your current module with native time as a dimension, but you could create a new module and use a line item subset. 

1. Create a line item subset using your "Example" module.
    2. Create a new module. The dimensions would be the line item subset you created above and your geo/region list (list with US in your example). Line items would be CY, PY, Difference, and Variation. I would recommend using CY and PY instead of FY20 and FY21 so you don't have to update the line item names every year. 
      Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 2.25.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-28 at 2.26.02 PM.png