Survey: Invitation to participate in the 26th Annual HR Systems Survey by Sapient Insights
In anticipation of the 26th Annual HR Systems Survey conducted by Sapient Insights Group, Anaplan is looking for customer participation to inform the research via online survey. Ideal candidates will be familiar with their organization’s HR and especially workforce planning practices and supporting systems. The survey is now open for participation through July 1.
This survey is recommended for everyone familiar with their organization’s HR and workforce practices and supporting systems (including planning), as well as those interested in sharing their vendor experiences and giving back to the community. All responses are confidential and only used in aggregate results.
The survey can be quite lengthy, but our hope is that you, at minimum, complete the HR Planning and Analytics section - 10 to 15 minutes if you focus on this section.
Other survey topics include:
- HR strategy, process, and structure
- Adoption of all HR technology applications
- HR analytics and workforce planning
- HRIS governance & organization structure
- Functional & HR tech support services
- Deployment roadmaps, resourcing, and budgeting
- Implementation, maintenance, and integration
- Emerging and innovative trends
The full survey takes approximately 30-60 minutes to complete and may be forwarded to other team members for additional feedback and knowledge sharing. In exchange for your time, you will receive the following:
- Continuing education credits toward IHRIM’s HRIP Recertification
- A personalized data snapshot filtered by size, industry, or region
- A full copy of the Sapient Insights 2023-2024 HR Systems Survey White Paper, 26th Annual Edition, to be released in Fall 2023; survey results will debut at the HR Technology® Conference October 2023
- The first 100 respondents will also receive a $10 Starbucks card, and the 26th, 126th, 1,026th, and 2,026th respondents will be awarded a $100 Visa gift card.
Thank you for sharing your voice and continuing to support this amazing community. To download the 2022-2023 Annual HR Systems white paper, click here.
- All Categories
- 9.3K Forums