Verify Your Anaplan Community Account
When joining the Anaplan Community, new members are prompted to verify their email address via a Community-generated email after initially creating their account. If members do not verify their email address, they may experience usability issues throughout the Community, including—but not limited to—the following:
- Unable to request access to / join closed groups
- Unable to engage in Community discussions and forums
- Unable to comment and leave feedback on Community articles
- Unable to subscribe to / receive notifications from areas of the Community
Occasionally, verification emails may be filtered into members' spam folders, or simply be overlooked in a user's email account. In these situations, Community members may still verify their accounts using the following steps:
- Log in to the Anaplan Community.
- Navigate to your profile avatar > My settings.
- Navigate to PERSONAL > Email.
- Scroll down to view the Email verification status: row. If your account is not verified, you'll see "Not Verified" listed in that row. To send yourself another verification email click the Send me the confirmation email again button.
- A new verification email is sent to the email address listed in the Current email: row. Remember, check your spam and junk folders if you don't see the verification email in your inbox. Follow the instructions in the email and click the verification link to proceed.
- Once verified using the Community email, members will see the following confirmation message on the Anaplan Community:
If you're still experiencing issues with Community verification, please contact the Anaplan Community team at [email protected] for assistance.