User Groups Live! by the Numbers
Host Hannah Cho interviews Erin Graupmann, Thibaud Raucoules, Stephanie Baure, and Byron Mikowicz during the Ask Me Anything portion of User Groups Live!
The Anaplan Community hosted User Groups Live! on March 21, a first-of-its-kind event (for Anaplan) that brought together Anaplanners from around the world in a virtual space to learn and connect.
As an extension of our User Groups program, the mission was simple: advance the Connected Planning journeys of our Community members. We brought together some of Anaplan’s best and brightest, from Chief Planning Officer Simon Tucker to our internal implementation experts (the Anaplan on Anaplan team) to discuss Connected Planning best practices, platform features and updates, and experience-enhancing programs.
It was a success! According to our follow-up survey, more than 88 percent found the event useful, and 93 percent said the content was easy to understand. Another 88 percent said they would attend another User Groups Live! event.
If you weren’t able to make it, check out our live blog of User Groups Live! As It Happened for a variety of stories, clips, and behind-the-scenes photos. We’ll also be sharing some of the session videos in the coming weeks throughout the Community (hint: watch the Community Blog next week).
Other statistics we’re excited to share:
As pleased as we are that the event went well, our attendees can speak for themselves about what they liked*:
- “It seems you called the right people from all over the place to touch many hot topics.”
- “The real-life application of how Anaplan uses Anaplan at Anaplan. I’ve been working on the platform for a while and this is the first time I’ve seen it presented this way.”
- “The information from the AoA team did not disappoint. Byron spoke at our last Boston User Group and came into our office the following day for a more in-depth conversation. I found the knowledge that he and the rest of the AoA team was able to provide the largest value add of the User Group.”
- “Debuting the Connected Planning Playbook—some useful content that we will refer to.”
- “Interface Enhancements—It’s always great to see the future in action. Looking forward to what comes next.”
*Comments collected anonymously from our post-event survey.
Chris Weiss interviews Evan Sundermann (Autodesk) about his experiences as a Master Anaplanner.
Thank you to everyone who registered, attended, shared the event with friends and colleagues, and participated in discussions throughout the day. We’re already looking forward to the next User Groups Live! event and hope you will join us then. In the meantime, plug into your local User Group (let us know if you don’t yet have one near you) and keep an eye out for future events and happenings.
Share in the comments below your thoughts about User Groups Live! and what you would hope to see at the next one.