Thanks for attending the Mid-Atlantic Group Meet-up
Thank you so much for attending our Mid-Atlantic Group Meet-up today. Here are results from our meeting polls, as answered by our customer participants! As always, follow-up with your Anaplan Business Partner if you have any questions!
1.When thinking back about working from home you will remember most…
- Shaving less/not putting on make-up: 9 people
- Home improvement projects: 7 people
- Cooking/baking a lot more: 5 people
- Losing your mind: 5 people
- Starting new hobby: 3 people
2.When the days of COVID-19 are behind us, I can’t wait to… (multi select)
- Go on vacation (kids are optional!): 16 people
- Get together with friends: 12 people
- Go to a sporting event: 6 people
- Go to a concert: 4 people
3.TRIVIA! What guest celebrity will be speaking at Anaplan Connected Planning eXperience (CPX) this year?
- Correct answer: Ken Jennings
4.What Anaplan Tip/Trick should others know about?
- Conditional formatting
- Single Sign On (SSO) for managing user log-in
- Using NUX and mobile
- "Back to the future" with ALM and history
- Use Google [to search for Anaplan information]
- Use Anaplan Community
5. In a few words, what advice would you give to companies starting a new Anaplan implementation?
- Leverage Anaplan Community
- Have a clear scope and understand your data sources
- Know your data!
- Focus on data quality
- Get an implementation partner who asks you about intent
- Have a knowledgable Anaplan team member employed in your company
- Work with your Anaplan Business Partner
- Don't try to do everything at once
- Make sure users are part of the design and understand all calculations
- Spend time in Anaplan building immediately, don't be intimidated
- Keep your scope realistic. This tool is meant for us [customers] to be able to own and enhance it over time
6. Have you made use of Anaplan's new user experience/interface (NUX)?
- Not yet: 7 people
- Yes, lots of use in production: 3 people
- What is the new user experience/interface?: 3 people
- Yes, minimal use in production: 2 people
- Yes, but not in production (currently implementing first use case): 2 people
- Yes, but not in production (Have an existing production model): 0 people
7. I use the Anaplan Community Site
- A couple of times per month: 9 people
- A couple of times per week: 3 people
- Never: 3 people
- What is the Anaplan Community site: 1 person
- Almost every day: 0 people
- 0 All Categories
- 8.5K Forums