Community Update: September 2020
Things are heating up for DigitalCPX 2020! But, before we attend the "only global conference dedicated to operationalizing enterprise performance," let's take a look at what's new in the Community and what to expect during CPX month.
Academy, Anaplan Live!, & Participation Badges
August was all about Academy! New badges were launched for Level 1-3 Model Building, the Anaplan Way, Anaplan Trainer, Certified Model Builder, and Certified Solution Architect. We also introduced a new badge for individuals who completed the Anaplan Platform Bootcamp and a redesigned badge for our Master Anaplanners. Please note, this process is currently not instantaneous. At this time, we perform a verification process that grants previously earned badges at the beginning of each month.
Also, keep an eye out for the new participation badges coming this month. Starting with our event badges, individuals who attended or spoke at Anaplan Live! in March 2020 and anyone who attends or speaks at the upcoming DigitalCPX 2020 event will be awarded a badge. We also have badges coming for User Research participants and a series of badges for browsing and consuming written content across the Community. We love seeing active participation in the Community and recognizing you for it!
What's Fresh in the Community
Here's the latest in blogs, articles, forums, and more from our members:
- Scale with Anaplan: Tenet 1—Modeling That Spans Multiple Use Cases by @DavidSmith
- Dynamic and Agile While Reducing Cost and Effort by @edoherty
- Releasing the Anaplan Add-in for Excel 4.0 by @MagaliP
- Utilizing the Anaplan Academy to Support Your Journey by @ekramer2
- New Anaplan Solution Architect Certification by @ChrisMullen
- Anaplan in the Classroom Paves the Way for Future Connected Planning Practices by @bhavik_vashi
- Five Lesser Known Features of the UX by @daniel_ellis
- Anaplan Academy Wins Brandon-Hall Award! by @lrening
- Anaplan’s UX: Changing the Way Companies Plan by @Pat_Desmond
- Untangling Anaplan Time Mapping in Imports by @Misbah
- Top 5 Design Best Practices for UX—Desktop and Mobile by @annejulie
- HyperModel Best Practices #1 by @DavidSmith
- Multiple Extensions lessons, such as Anaplan Extensions: Excel Add-in Installation & Sign-in by @Bob-Bachynsky
- Advanced topics lessons on data integration, custom time, ALM, and data hubs, such as Anaplan Modeling for Enterprise Scale by @L.A.Foster, in the On-Demand Courses section of the Community
Anaplan Groups continued to meet virtually around the world in August, with events for the UK & Ireland, US Mid-Atlantic, US Pacific Northwest, and a meetup for our Retail industry Group. Thanks to the 118 attendees who took part in these events. Join us next time—visit the Groups page to explore available Groups.
Also, Anaplan Groups are going to be at DigitalCPX 2020! Join our Industry and Interest groups on September 23-24 to connect with like-minded peers. Be sure to register and we'll see you there!
Join the DigitalCPX, the only global conference dedicated to operationalizing enterprise performance. This week-long event will bring together business leaders, planners, and model-builders to transform the future of business.
Available on your screen, on your time, DigitalCPX is designed just for you. Register now at https://www.anaplan.com/connected-planning-xperience/.
What stood out to you last month on the Community? What are you looking forward to most at DigitalCPX this year? Let us know in the comments below!