Register for the Anaplan Community
Becoming a registered member of the Anaplan Community allows you to get connected and engage with Anaplanners worldwide.
To register for the Anaplan Community, follow the steps listed here:
- Navigate to https://community.anaplan.com.
- Click the Register button in the top-right corner of the page.
- The Create Your Community Account page will appear. Complete the fields listed:
● Username: Enter a username that will be publicly visible across the Anaplan Community.
● First Name: Enter your first name.
● Last Name: Enter your last name.
● Email & Confirm Email: Enter the email address provided by your organization. Please do not use personal email accounts.
● Role: Select whether you are a “Customer,” “Partner,” or “Other,” such as a prospect, student, or visitor.
● Company: Enter the name of the organization you are employed with. If not applicable, please enter “NA.”
● Complete the reCAPTCHA security check.
- Then, click the Create Account button.
- A success message will appear. As stated on the message, open your email to confirm your new Community account.
- Open the Confirmation Email and click the Activate Community Account button.
- The Welcome to Anaplan Community page appears. Complete the final fields below to active your account.
● Enter new password & Repeat new password: Enter a password for your account.
● Choose a forgot password question: Select a security question and enter a password.
● Add a phone number (optional): Enter your mobile phone number.
● Click a picture to choose a security image.
- Finally, click the Create My Account button. You will be redirected to the Anaplan Community homepage.
That’s it! It’s that easy. Once you’re registered, you can start enjoying the benefits of becoming a registered Anaplan Community member, which include:
- Engaging in the Anaplan Community by posting new topics in discussion boards, accepting Community responses as solutions, and giving and receiving kudos;
- Earning recognition for your contributions and accomplishments, such as badges, leaderboard placing, and the Master Anaplanner program;
- Receiving notifications about upcoming platform releases, events, community announcements, and other Anaplan Community activity;
- And much more!
If you experience any issues with logging in to the Anaplan Community, such as in the image below, please contact [email protected].
Please contact [email protected] if you experience any log in issues.