Re-Ordering Line Items in New UX

While we can choose the line items to be published in New UX, we cannot re-order the line items. 

For this, we need to go the Classic, change the order in saved view and use this view in NUX.

Can we have this feature in NUX? It would be very helpful to be able to re-order line items, as in classic.

Tagged:
43 votes

Delivered · Last Updated

Comments

• Indeed, especially since the conditional formatting in the New UX needs to be done on a custom view. At the moment, it seems we cannot change the order of lines items and implement conditional formating at the same time. 

• Status changed to: Delivered
  • As an end user, this is very frustrating. Although I can select the time items to show on my grid, I am unable to change the order in which they are displayed. This is quite limiting to my ability to create personal views and boards as I would like to see them. This would be a simple, but very helpful development for the NUX. 

• Status changed to: Delivered
  • One upvote from me. Back to saved views...

• Upvote for me as well. Wish i could be move away from saved views and classic in order to get more flexibility on conditional formatting but unfortunately this is a deal breaker

• Re-ordering line items is now available in the UX!

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!