Level 1 - Lesson 13.6.5 - modify graph in UX

Hello,

I am practising lesson 13.6.5 to have the forecast margin in the chart. Would someone please advise how do I get rid off the full year total? And how do I add a label in the Y axis please?

Many thanks

Rachael

Best Answers

• Hi @Chau ,

You have to create a filter in your time System module where the summary for that line items should be none.

You have to use this filter in your chart view.

Screenshot_118.png

For Y-Axis

Screenshot_116.png

Thanks

Akhtar

• @Chau 

As @Akhtar.shahbaz  has mentioned you need to apply a time filter. 

As part of the earlier activities in Level 1 you will have already built this module, SYS00 Time Settings.

Answers

• I have the same problem, I do see that I have the Forecast Months only line item on SYS00 Time Settings and I did apply the filter to the Forecast Margin by Month as we are using a Custom View and the filter option is available. I did select the filter option for columns to Forecast Months Only is true (from SYS00 Time Settings) but the FY totals are still visible. The filter option is not available for the Forecast Volume by Month chart and if I activate the Time hierarchy in context, it adds a time dimension (field) on the top of the page to select the FY to display. Could you please help with this?

IMG_5309.jpgIMG_5310.jpg

• I see what my problem was, I had not updated the summary to none in line item Forecast Months Only.

I just changed it and my issue is gone.

Many thanks!