Sequence of Entries in LineItem Subset Changed on NUX Page

We used a LineItem Subset to create a module to display a report on a new UX page. The entries in the LineItem Subset are in the sequence that we need. However, on the NUX page, one of the LineItems, 'Operating Income' has moved to a different location. The screen captures show the LineItem Subset entries and the rows of the NUX page.

 

LineItem Subset entries

AllMartin_0-1630451839085.png

 

NUX Page Rows

AllMartin_1-1630451960450.png

How can we get the LineItem Subset Entries in the sequence we need?

 

Thanks for your help.

Comments

  • Hi @AllMartin ,

     

    How is it when uncheck 'Is summary' in the module blueprint?

     

    It would be this way now.

     

    ┌OPERATION INCOME

    ├Depreceation & Amortization

    EBITDA <- PARENT

     

    Regards,

    Taichi

  • Hi,

     

    After another search in Community I found the solution. The card configuration has an option to reorder the row or column headers. When configuring the card view, click on the 'Reorder' button,

     

    AllMartin_1-1630595181159.png

    Then move the entries to the desired location by dragging and dropping or by using the buttons above the list of entries.

     

    AllMartin_0-1630595155843.png

     

    Thanks for your help.

     

    Martin

  • Edit: Oops didn't realise someone already replied to this, was sitting in my drafts. Anyway, hope the screenshots below help highlight what was causing the issue. 

     

    The problem here isn't with new UX re-ordering the line item subset, but rather the behaviour of parent roll-ups within line item subset items. See example:

     

    kevincho_0-1630648436062.png

    kevincho_1-1630648447796.png

     

    Regardless of the line item order, due to the hierarchy in place, the Line Item Subset will always respect the roll-up order. 

    kevincho_3-1630648488788.png

     

     

    kevincho_2-1630648471670.png

    To get around this behaviour, toggle the Is Summary flag - don't remove the Parent, it seems to clear the formula as well. (By toggling the "Is Summary" flag you'll get rid of the value in the Parent field anyway)

    kevincho_5-1630648608349.png

     

    kevincho_4-1630648580595.png

    kevincho_6-1630648629501.png