Level 3 Model Builder Training: Sales Planning Model: A2 List
I am struggle with the step on Model Builder Level 3 to Import data from the Data Hub model to populate the A2 Account>Product# list
I've create on Data Hub the module SYS14 Create Account>Product and looks like:
Then, on Sales Planning Model, I've tried to import data from previous model / module and here is where I became block that I am not able to import correctly:
Thanks in advance for any hint or help you can support me.
since Level 3 is meant to be independent work, I will just give you a hint:
- review your import definition mapping and settings
- think about imports to numbered lists
you should be able to solve your issue!0
Thanks for your hint and support.
I was able to import now and my list looks like this, for each product name, the account is the parent, the combined code Account_Product and the product name:2
Great, good luck with your Level 3!1
How are you?
I created the SYS14 system module. Did you have the same formulas?
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
sorry for late response but I was on my holiday period.
I am checking your formulas and are not fully matching, please these are the hints for each line item:
- Data? , you need to check if you have historical volume, not revenue
- Valid? , not always is true only in case it is Data or Manual
- Code , you need to concatenate the account code + product code separated by "_"
The result should be something similar to this:
Hope it helps