Ability to mark a NUX app as "Favourite" to access it directly from Home Page

Just like the feature/ability to mark a page as "Favourite", there should be a feature to mark an app also as "Favourite". This will help model builders/users to

• Access an app directly from Home Page instead of searching through long list of apps under Apps section
Tagged:
24 votes

Delivered · Last Updated

Comments

• Great suggestion, I am missing that option too.

• Hi @LeighRomeo , @davewaller 

Could you please look into this request as i believe it is important for Model Builders working on different apps at once?

Also, i happen to notice that usually recently visited pages show up on Home Page. However, this doesn't work for Apps. Please look into this as well.

• And while they're at it... maybe pages too. Having end users being able to favourite their important pages would be great.

• Hi @andrewtye ,

thanks for the comments. We can already mark a page as favourite & view the same on Anaplan Home Page.

Login to Anaplan -> Open an app -> you would find a star icon/button towards right against each page

• Hi @shabbiraa@andrewtye and @filip.sypniewski

Thanks for providing feedback. Currently, users can favourite pages and models. The favourite star appears when a user hovers over a page or model. 

We are extending this functionality and favouriting apps is on our roadmap for this year. 

Thank you!

• Status changed to: Delivered
  • Glad to see that this is now on the roadmap! Thank you! 

• Hi @davewaller @EmilyJ @LeighRomeo 

Is there a delivery date for above request?

• Hi @shabbiraa this is currently targeted for early 2022.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!