Multiple Sorting/Nested Sorting

Anaplanner,

Hope all of you'll are doing good. I had a query if we could have multiple sorting implemented or in other words nested sorting.

I have projects dimensioned by Region, Importance and Priority (all are lists). I have currently sorted it based on Importance where Most Important Project is shown first and then the rest using a number based calculation. I would now like to add alphabetic sorting as well amongst the already implemented Most Important. Can we have multiple sorting and if possible more sorting options in the future by various dimensions involved in the module.

Thanks

Answers

• @Sachinsourav02 

I don't think Anaplan Supports Multiple Sorting by default. However you can try using "Order" action. That should help. Caveat is that the action needs to run .

Misbah 

• @Sachinsourav02 

I would not advise using Importance and priority as dimensions in the calculation module as Region has a 1 to 1 relationship with both dimensions. 

Instead assign the importance and priority to each Region in a Region system module then use a logic to determine how these should be be sorted then run the list sort action to change the ordering of the list.