Level 2 Sprint 2 Detail Demand Review UX

I just finished building my detailed demand review UX.  The top grid which is adjustments to demand does not match my bottom grid which is Initial/Final Forecast.  And my Override option has disappeared on the UX page.  When I go into DEM03 it is still there and nothing has changed.  Why would my override option disappear? 

LStinsa_0-1616011433916.png

Tagged:

Comments

• @LStinsa 

Anaplan trickery! You're so close on this one. Just change your selector to a SKU. You're currently on a product level. The Boolean is set to display only at the SKU level. 

• You are so correct!  It worked.  Does it matter that my two grids don't match in my UX?

Leah

• @LStinsa 

Yeah, it's okay. I think you should be off by 1 unit if I recall correctly. Not sure why the academy hasn't fixed that.

• @JaredDolich 

Thank you again!

• Hi Jared,

I was able to build the classic Dashboard, but when it comes to synchronizing at hierarchy P2 Products the Dashboard is not refreshing for change in the SKU selection, I'm I missing anything?

SudhirY_0-1638242613315.png

SudhirY_0-1638243183191.pngSudhirY_1-1638243221816.png

To be specific, if we change the SKU page filters to an SKU of a different product category the table is not refreshing automatically. The table is refreshing only if we select the product category and then the specific SKU under that.

• Were you able to find out why it is not giving an override option?