9.2.5 Activity: 5.0% not carried forward

Hi,

Need help for 9.2.5 Activity: Add Formulas to Price Growth Rates Staging Module

It was said to enter 5.00% for the FY19 Unit Cost % in REV04 Price Growth Rates module,
but it hasn't carried forward to the Unit Cost% for FY19 in REV05 Price Growth Rates Staging module.

Please refer the screenshot for reference.

- Gourav

Answers

• @gourav1kumar 

You're very close. To make the connection between REV05 and REV04 you have to from G2/P1 to G3/P2. So in both cases we need to use a LOOKUP. You can find these relationships in SYS04 and SYS06, respectively. So your formula will look similar to this: 

'REV04 Price Growth Rates'.Unit Price %[LOOKUP: 'SYS04 Location Details'.Country, LOOKUP: 'SYS06 Product Details'.Product Family]

From what I can tell your modules are set up correctly, so this should work. Good luck!!

• Hi Jared,

If I have understood correctly, do I need to add formula in REV04 Price Growth Rates module as well?
  • @gourav1kumar 

No formula needed in REV04, just REV05. Check your formula in REV05 with the one I provided.

• @JaredDolich 

The formula do matches as per yours which was provided.

Attaching screenshot for your reference.
    I also attached dimensions screenshot.

• @gourav1kumar 

Your formula looks great! What summary method do you have on your REV04 formulas?

• @JaredDolich,

Summary method I have given Average
  • @gourav1kumar 

Let's take a look at your system modules then. Can you make sure all your list items are present in SYS04 and SYS06 and you have mapped your country and product family correctly?

JaredDolich_0-1639091721337.png

JaredDolich_1-1639091743951.png

• @JaredDolich 

Please find attached the screenshots of system modules.

I have mapped it correctly.

- Gourav

• @gourav1kumar 

We're close. It's something simple. Can you take a screen shot of your modules? Let me check the lists and calendars. 

• @JaredDolich

In the learning it was mentioned to copy REV04 and paste and do necessary changes like name change/dimensions change.

I did it accordingly which did not help me to carry forward the 5.0%.

Now when I deleted the REV05 module and recreated manually rather than copying, the 5.0% automatically carried forward.

Thank you so much Jared for your time and help.

- Gourav