Many to Many Dimensions Rollup

Given: End user can input in the following 9 columns as a dropdown(List Format) in the Input Free Form. Free Form is a module having a Numbered List applied which is having these Line Items as a List Format so that users can choose from the dropdown.

Following is the count of List Members in the lowest level.

SegmentCount
Company148
Business Segment19
Industry66
Analysis754
Geography280
Account2524
Department5308
IET1
Future 21

Requirement: We need to create a report which combines Data based on the 5 Dimensions (Department, Account, Analysis, Industry, Geography). 

The problem I'm Facing: Size Constraints.

Workspace size is only 130GB.

If we directly create a module having all the 5 Dimensions. Then It will exceed our 130GB Limit.

I have tried on a solution to create an intermediate list and create all the Combinations of 5 Dimensions and then aggregate my Data and Show it in the Report. But Challenge there is then I Created a Final Module (name Cost Opex Module) Having Users, Time, Analysis and Account as a Dimension. Then I will be making user-specific Dropdowns for Department, Industry, and Geography.

There as for Department, Industry, and Geography I have to create a Fake List as I want users to select all the Levels. Then I created a User Filter for our Intermediate Module. So If I add User List with Intermediate List and create a filter I'm able to achieve the functionality but then I have Size Constraints.

Looking for better solution for this problem statement.

Answers