REQUEST: Be able to export pictures on Management Reporting Page to pdf

Currently when exporting to pdf all pictures disappear. As we are using pictures to create standardized backgrounds and embedded column headers (column groupings) all pages break when exporting. This makes the whole management reporting either not portable or way less customizable.

Current way of working: https://help.anaplan.com/26b4b131-736d-4171-8fbe-5147dd4f4eb7-Export-Dashboard-to-PDF

2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Hi,

It's weird, because exporting Management Reporting pages with pictures to PDF works for me. Maybe it's about links - I am using links that don't require login/authorization to view, if you are using some protected repository, that might be different.

• Hi  @M.Kierepka ,

Yes I also tried with non-internal urls after speaking with some people, that works. Unfortunately some of our end users have stricter security settings and the cannot access these urls and the picture link break that way as well... 

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!