JDBC coonector > Invalid argument in JDBC call: parameter index out of range: 1

Hi Model Builders,

I need your advise on this below error

I tried to follow the steps mentioned in this document to build a JDBC connector using Anaplan Connect - https://anaplanenablement.s3.amazonaws.com/Academy/Platform/SA/SA_01/L08/WEB/index.html#/lessons/L_kD_rXFRzmz2kf0p4KDbsKlt3RLWk0z

CommunityMember111277_1-1647439610980.png

It seems that the JDBC connection is established but may be something is wrong with the JDBC query

CommunityMember111277_2-1647439732453.png

Can anyone suggest what can be the issue

Thanks

AB

Answers

• Hi,
    I think that the source of the problem is not enough column names in last line (jdbc.params). You should have the same number of headers in this line as columns in SELECT clause.
  • Hi M.Kierepka,

Thanks for your suggestions. As I have 9 columns in my source file, could you please let me know how to update the values for jdbc.params - I tried updating the below options, but its not working

jdbc.params= Employees, Code, Dept Code, Country Code, Start Date, Leave Date, Current Salary, Commission %, Active?

jdbc.query=SELECT Employees.Employees, Employees.Code, Employees.[Dept Code], Employees.[Country Code], Employees.[Start Date],Employees.[Leave Date], Employees.[Current Salary], Employees.[Commission %], Employees.[Active?] FROM Employees;

Thanks

AB

• Well, so I am not sure why it fails now. Does it yield the same error message?
    Can you try params with only latin alphabet characters? so without "%" and "?" or other special symbols.
  • @M.Kierepka 

It works if you deactivate jdbc.params

CommunityMember111277_0-1647515583878.png