Deleted model

Hi,

I have 2 questions:

-I accidentally deleted the model i worked on during the course for level 1. Do i need this model for the exam?

-When i try to start over the course from scratch for practice purposes, the model I download from chapter 1 already contains data?

Can someone help please.

Thanks,

Jacob

Best Answer

Answers

• @JacobC 

1) not really

2) As far as I remember, Level 2 of Model Builder starts with dowloading all necessary models for work in that level.

In case of real need you can ask Support@anaplan.com to restore the WS for you. I know they make some backups from time to time.

• Hi Kirill,

1) clear, thank you.

2) not sure if we’re on the same page. Let me please rephrase my question: For level 1 i just finishes my course, i would like to start over from scratch but when i download the model it already contains data? I need a clean model to start over for practicing purposes.

thanks

• @JacobC 

You can work with the materials Anaplan provides. No need to clean the model.

• @KirillKuznetsov 

The issue is that the material provided by Anaplan is not clean, it already contains data formulas and UX pages.

BR,

Jacob 

• @JacobC 

If you want to practice then create a new model from the scratch. And apply your cognitive capabilities to do whatever you would want to achieve logically.

Thanks,

Misbah

MIZ LOGIX