L2 Conclusion - Create Shipping Export Module -

Hi everyone,

I am on L2 Conclusion chapter. I have created the formula to populate Shipping cost. Please see below formula . As long as I understand the formula is correct but the aggregation i am getting is not correct. 

'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Final Shipping Costs[SUM: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Distribution Center]

Plesase see the result of this formula. 

zaibhamid81_2-1647440327610.png

The values are very high. Actually this formula is aggregating the shipping cost from weeks. but in most of the months only 1 week have shipping cost but this formula is applying the same cost to each week and giving the aggregation.  See below screenshot of the source module.

zaibhamid81_3-1647440576094.png

In jan the cost of shipping is 532.6 but with this formula I am getting 532.6 x by each week even though there are no values in those cells. Is there something wrong with formula.

Any help will be appreciated.

The below has been asked in the activity.

zaibhamid81_1-1647440169478.png

Best Answer

• zaibhamid81
    Answer ✓

I have found the solution after checking all my formulas in the INV01 Module.

I had to change the formula for for Final shipping cost from 

Final Shipment Amount / 1000 * 'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Cost Per 1000 Units'[LOOKUP: Final Shipping Method, LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product]

TO

IF NOT Submit Purchase Order Request? THEN 0 ELSE Final Shipment Amount / 1000 * 'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Cost Per 1000 Units'[LOOKUP: Final Shipping Method, LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product]