What am I doing wrong on Module 6.8.3?

I can't seem to figure out where my mistake is.  Did I miss adding a list within the hierarchy or is this simply an error within the blueprint?

Capture2.PNGCapture1.PNG

Tagged:

Best Answers

• @Bjackson 

In your blueprint (your 2nd picture), the line item summary is set to None.

2022-03-30_15-04-08.png

Due to this, summaries will not happen which is why when you look at Americas, everything is blank.

Rob

• Bjackson
    Answer ✓

I feel as though I'm making this more complicated that it is!  I made the change (result photo one) and yet and still the data does not show results (photo three).  

Capture5.PNGCapture3.PNG

• @Bjackson 

You need to enter your formulas and turn the summary back to None.

Rob

• Bjackson
    Answer ✓
    Initially my settings were set correctly, the options entered did not reflect the correct end result. It's still not making sense to me. I will see about scheduling time with a TA. Thank you for your time @rob_marshall.
  • Bjackson
    Answer ✓

I was able to resolve the issue.  I understand your reference to the Pivot now, there is where I had to switch G2 to Columns and Line Items to Rows!  Thank you, again! 

Answers

• @Bjackson 

Change your pivot from Americas to a detailed member.  Since your summaries (at the line item level) are turned off, data will not aggregate up.

Rob

• @rob_marshall, I don't recall this being explained within the building instructions. Can you provide more detail on where this option is located?