Anaplan Higher Education Live Webinar Series

DavidEdwards
edited November 2022 in Groups

As part of our initiative to engage with existing Anaplan customers and implementation partners, we are showcasing success stories from within the field of Universities and Higher Education. Throughout the year, universities from across the United States will be sharing their Connected Planning journeys and providing demonstrations of how Anaplan has brought efficiency and value to their organizations.

This past week we heard from Tulane University and truED Consulting on their journey to help the university ensure financial stability through robust scenario analysis and modeling. You may register and receive the on-demand recording here.

This presentation is part of the Anaplan Higher Education Live Webinar Series, which focuses on the Connected Planning problems facing educational institutions and how Anaplan is solving those issues through centralized decision making.

Register for upcoming webinars and access previously recorded sessions below (links will be added as they become available):

New York University | April 16th

Tulane University | May 7th

University of Dayton | May 27th

Montgomery County Community College | June 18th

Northern Arizona University | July 29th

St. Joseph’s University | August 20th

Search for any existing webinar

DavidEdwards_0-1589377617366.jpeg

Contact Information

Steve Lott @SteveLott – Higher Education Industry Lead | Anaplan

Wayland Ng, CFA @waylandng – Director, Anaplan Higher Education | truED Consulting

Dave Edwards @DavidEdwards – User Group Leader | Anaplan Higher Ed/Public Sector

Tagged:

Comments

• JaredDolich
    edited November 2022

Awesome @DavidEdwards!

Thank you for posting these and keeping them up to date.

• EffieCormier
    edited November 2022

Higher education has become an increasingly important part of life for millions of students. It is the path to a better job and higher income, but it's also an investment in personal growth and the development of new skills. With the cost of a college education rising rapidly in recent years, college is also an investment with a hefty price tag. Well, now I have to visit https://graduateway.com/essay-examples/summer-vacation/ website to read some authentic essay examples on the topic of summer vacation before hiring an online writer to assist me in my essay on the same topic.

• BeardDemon
    edited November 2022
    A reliable article writing service will have many positive and negative reviews. Before making a decision, read as many reviews as you can, such as this one https://papersowl.com/essays-for-sale. Most essay writing services will have free samples available on their website. Thus, students can evaluate their quality before placing an order. Also, you can check reviews on trusted websites. Many essay writing services claim to only hire writers whose native language is English. The best writing services will have a rigorous selection process to ensure they only hire the best writers who have a degree, language certification, and years of experience.
  • NelsonMartinez
    edited November 2022

This is a very helpful article. I have been through a lot of these online essay writing workshops. I have benefited a lot. When I needed help, I turned to https://www.bestdissertation.com/buy-term-paper.html and was very pleased. And for me, this method was effective for learning.

• I think that most students face a problem with writing different papers. I always have problems with it because I haven't developed my writing skills before. And recently when I had got new assignment I got nervous. I've heard about https://www.academicghostwriter.org/ but I wasn`t sure that this service is reliable enough. Now if I need writing help I order it from them because I am always satisfied with the result.

• dariohill
    edited August 2023

Hope the blog grows and brings more good articles. Wish the blog more and more success and continue to inspire the community. Go to – Drift Hunters, Can you explore it?.

Categories