Import into DAT02 Shipping Metrics module unsuccessful: Ensure the column headers in the import file

When i am trying for 2.3.9.1 getting error as "Import into DAT02 Shipping Metrics module unsuccessful: Ensure the column headers in the import file map to the correct dimensions in your module, then run the import again."

Avinash90_0-1649674099180.png

Comments

• It would help if you add a screenshot of your current mappings.

BR,

Steven

• This can sometimes happen when the structure of the file has been changed between when the import was originally created and when you run the import with a new file. You can try deleting and re-creating the import from scratch and see if that resolves the issue.

Some additional reading on Import Data Sources: https://help.anaplan.com/c1fa7af0-0b95-43dc-a38d-5071c89119f1-Import-Data-Sources

• The naming convention of line item is different and in the mapping side also wrong now i corrected and it was working fine

Thank you all 

• @Avinash90 If you feel one of the answers posted helped you solve this problem, can you mark it as the solution? Thanks!

• Hi @Avinash90 ,

please review your mapping for the Import 9.3, it should look as below pasted.

rohansuratwale_0-1652105256263.png

--Rohan

• I had a similar issue working with real life data. The issue was I was trying to upload data into a calc module....

• Just click EDIT on 9.3 import shipping metrics and ensure mapping is correct for DAT02 Shipping Metrics line items (it should be Column headers)