Report/Board: Table Row and Column Height

There are four options for row height in a table output in the Report Designer/Board Designer. Even with the "default/standard" option, there is significant white space between rows. It would be helpful to have a "narrow" height option for table rows, or similar to my request around fonts, and adjustable row height based on a user input value.

Similar to the row height issue, we have found that creating a table where we are intentionally filtering out column values, we end up with a column that is 2-3 rows in height with no contents. It would be helpful to either have the same option to adjust column height (similar to the old UX in terms of row) or exactly like the proposed row height make it adjustable.  

14 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• I am very found of an adjustable row height! Would make the reports look much better

• Agree with this request, narrow row could help to format user friendly grid in management report

• Together with synchronized scrolling, the ability to adjust the row height outside of the (Standard, Medium, Large, Extra Large) could enable us to effectively display tables with the right dimensions on the UX

• Agree with this request. The narrow row height will help with the reporting as we can fit in all the P&L line items. It's a challenge to fit all the relevant information into one page. This is also impacting user adoption.

• I also agree to this request, why because clients are coming up with specific column width specifications, and this we can achieve in classic db's but not in NUX. I also thought to post this as NUX enhancement, thanks @StevenK for the post.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!