New to the Forum

Greetings everyone, I am new here. I am new to Anaplan as well. I completed Level 1 and Level 2 training in December and I am happy to report I am now working as an Anaplan Analyst. 

I do not have a data background I actually was an insurance adjuster for 15 years, so this is a different path for me. 

In all transparency , these past few weeks have been challenging for me, I feel like a fish out of water but I am remaining optimistic, reviewing lessons and any courses that can help me get acclimated and catch on quickly.

I look forward to speaking and working with everyone 🙂 

Answers

• Welcome! We are glad you're here. There are so many helpful resources (and people!) here in Community to help you feel more comfortable as you get acclimated. In addition to the trainings you've already taken — nice work! — you'll find Groups to join, live, role-based events to participate in, best practice and how-to content, a crowd favorite —the planual...and so much more. 

• @Chantiy20 

Welcome!!

Please feel free to DM me here if you need any help whatsoever. I would like to believe that I am an Advanced Anaplan Student hence I can lend some help 

Thanks,

Misbah
    Miz Logix

• Welcome @Chantiy20, you came to exactly the right place! Congrats on your new certifications and position, we hope you find everything you need in this Model Contributor Persona hub as you continue to advance. And please keep us all posted here if you have any questions that aren't answered, feedback on anything that might be missing, or challenges you encounter along the way.

We're all here to support you, and we want you to be wildly successful in your Anaplan career.

Good luck! 

• Welcome to the Anaplan Family.

Now that you've completed L1 & L2, when you complete The Anaplan Way (our implementation methodology) you will earn Certified Model Builder status.

https://learning.anaplan.com/enrol/index.php?id=1239

Life is a journey, always be learning ! 

Chris