New UX GridTotal Freeze

Hi 

Can we introduce the option to freeze Grid table totals ? 

If we have a long table, need to scroll down every time we need to check Totals.

Thanks

Kudi

Tagged:
9 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• I agree and also would like to freeze line items on the module at record level or column level so that we don't have to keep scrolling back to see the data we need.

Thanks

• The freeze pane option is yet to be available, however, there is a new feature to the NUX that has jest been released called synchronized scroll, that allows for similar functionality. 

The synchronized scroll feature can be found in the top right corner of a grid card, 

tbeck_0-1652376559960.png

Selecting the feature will open up a panel to group the cards with similar dimensionality to be synchronized.

tbeck_1-1652376560150.png

Name the groups accordingly, and then select the Boolean in the right corner of each card that should be in sync. 

tbeck_2-1652376559991.png

There is also an option to choose which direction the grids should be synchronized. 

tbeck_3-1652376559999.png

In this case, I chose Verticle only, because I have text fields in Grid 1, that I want to "Freeze Panes" so I can move the data left to right, without moving the Values in Grid 2, where I can make inputs, directly referencing the grid on the left. 

tbeck_4-1652376560020.png

If I put the mouse cursor in Column A Row 1, and scroll down, you can see the cursor in the column did not move and both grids scrolled vertically to the bottom. This is a very valuable feature provided by the NUX.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!