Ending Inventory

Options

My formula for Ending Inventory = Beginning Inventory - Forecast Demand + Confirmed Purchase Order Receipt

On the SKU level the ending inventory values are matching with the values shown in the activity picture, but when i change it to all products then the values are not matching up.

Please help.

Comments

• @gomathiv1411 

What does the blueprint look like, especially the Summary setting?

• mburdak
    Options

Hi @gomathiv1411 

If you are talking about the monthly numbers then, that is due to summary settings of the Opening Inventory and Closing Inventory lineitems. You have the summary as SUM, you should change the time summary to Closing Balance.

Click here: 

mburdak_1-1653021693311.png

and change it to:

mburdak_0-1653021662280.png

Other than that your forecasted demand is also 60 higher than expected in the first week, you would have to look into that also.

Regards,

Mandeep

• I changed the summary setting to closing balance for ending inventory, there is no change in the values.

• I checked the DEM03 module from where it is being referenced there the values are correct. It is matching with the values shown in the activity picture.

I changed the summary for ending inventory to closing balance, still there is no change in the values. Kindly help.

• mburdak
    Options

Change the summary for Beginning Inventory also, after that show where the values are not matching.

• I changed the summary for beginning inventory as well. At the all products level the values are still the same, forecast demand for the first week is more by 60 values.

• mburdak
    Options

Go to your DEM03 Module, Pivot it as:

mburdak_0-1653026026081.png

Set the time selector to Week 1 FY20

After that apply a filter as :

mburdak_1-1653026125487.png

And then uncheck the 'Override?' boolean for all rows that are visible.

• I followed the steps and unchecked the override and now the values are matching in the INV01 module.

Thank you very much.

• mburdak
    Options

Glad to help.

Can you click on Accept as Solution for my comment, for the one that helped you solve your issue.

Regards,

Mandeep

• I have accepted it as solution, thank you very much for the help.