3.5.4.2 Create Distribution Center Capacity Module

Hi,

I am having trouble getting the Total Beginning Inventory to map correctly. I am using the formula: 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Beginning Inventory [SUM: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Supplied By]. I get the following error: "Datatype mapping used for aggregation doesn't match any dimension of the result" I'm not sure how to map this formula without using SYS08 Supplied By (list). If you can help, I'd appreciate it!

Comments

• Thanks for the insight
  • Hi @JaredDolich 

Why would I use the "SUM function" for the "INV04 Beginning Inventory" line item instead of pulling the beginning inventory info directly from the "DAT01 Beginning Inventory" module?

Thanks for your help

• @Jzink 

Awesome callout. In this case we SUM on this line item because we want all the beginning inventories added up by DC since that is our target module dimension. But, as you correctly figured out, we are directly bringing it in, we just need to make sure its in the same dimension as our Target.

• @JaredDolich Thank you so much for explaining and your quick reply! Does that mean I would also use SUM for the "DC capacity" line item rather than using 'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Capacity' as well?