New Global Program Manager for User Groups

Hello dear Members !

I hope you are all good,

My name is Sylvain Armand, and I am the new Global Program Manager for the User Groups Program. I am part of the Anaplan journey for the last 3,5 years as a Customer Success Business Partner, working closely with customers every days. As my name can suggest, I am based in EMEA.

Program status : We had a pause in the program the last months due the situation and it will be back to normal soon, even if it will progress at the same time as I ramp up.

What you can expect in the coming Month :

• Over this summer, we will redefine the strategy and the goals of the program
  • I am currently connecting with User Group Leaders to understand the status of each group and how we can better support you by setting set up the most relevant actions
  • I will publish regularly some news about the program

If you want to give us feedbacks, reply under this post ! The members of a group is what gives it life !

Best,

Sylvain

Comments

• Congrats on the new role @sylvain.armand ! Glad to have you on board. Our User Groups can be powerful and productive resources for our customers, partners, and fellow Anaplanners. Looking forward to the progress you will make with this program

• Thanks a lot Shery !

Categories