11.3.4- Values Not Matched

JOVince9
edited November 2022 in Academy Discussions

In this lesson, my values don't match those of the example. Everything was fine until I put in the formulas. When mapping, everything matched perfectly. May someone assist with finding the issue? The formulas are in correctly.11.3.4..png

Comments

• JOVince9
    edited November 2022

Perhaps, being unable to map Forecast is the issue. 

11.3.4 1.png

• rishabh01
    edited November 2022

Hi @JOVince9 

I don't think mapping is an issue here. The forecast version is not matched because the source file doesn't contain any forecast data.

Can you once review the formulas and summary of line items in REP03 module with lesson 11.3.4 ?

If everything is fine, then it could be the case that Anaplan have made some updates to their data files.

Thanks,

Rishabh.

• JOVince9
    edited November 2022

Thanks Risha for the information. I played around with it and was able to figure out what was wrong. 11.3.4 2.png

• SinaF
    edited November 2022

Thank you for posting an update! I was stuck with exactly the same values, but your resolution also worked for me. Cheers!

• Yogitha
    edited November 2022

Hi, I am facing the same issue

Can anybody please tell me wat is the issue 

2022-08-28 (2).pngrevenue, cost of sales , margin, margin% are not populated, rest all is perfectrevenue, cost of sales , margin, margin% are not populated, rest all is perfect2022-08-28 (4).png

• ARSHADMD
    edited November 2022

Once check DATA01 P&L Actual importing data

I thing u did wrong mapping  while importing data

• nanathompson
    edited November 2022

Thank you very much. Was stuck on this for too long.