INV01 Module does not match

Hi everyone, 

So I did all the work in the Level 2, Sprint 3, Activity 3.3.6 Test the Shipping Cost Formulas and my work does not match with the check your work.

I don't know what I could possibly done wrong and I am stuck. I'll attach a picture so you can see my work and what it should look like. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Comments

• Your beginning inventory formula seems incorrect. It should pick from Beginning Inventory module for the first week and the rest should be previous week's closing inventory.
    Yours is pretty much opposite, you are picking Beginning inventory for every week (it should be closing of previous) but first and 0 for first.
  • I am using the currently formula:

IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'NOT First Week of Timescale?' THEN PREVIOUS(Ending Inventory) ELSE 'DAT01 Beginning Inventory'.Beginning Inventory

Not sure what is wrong

• Can you check SYS01 and see you have the first week checked in for 'First Week of Timescale?' There has to be a problem in your SYS01 line items 'First Week of Timescale' and 'NOT First Week of Timescale' because if you see beginning inventory of Week 2 in your screenshot (13000), it doesn't pick Week1's ending inventory (-2048)

• Do you see you have the same week checked in for both First Week of Timescale and NOT First week of Timescale?

First Week of Timescale should have the formula of NOT first week of timescale and NOT first week of timescale should just be NOT First week of timescale since it’s all weeks but first.
  • I got it here for this formula, thanks @ankit_cheeni