Stuck on level1 exam activity 4 Importing SYS08 Employee Details /Roles

KatzCharland_0-1661702527410.png

Comments

• @KatzCharland 

Role line item should be list formatted as role, Check your format of line item and try to import again with correct mapping.

After that also you're facing problem then send the screenshot of mapping and what error you are facing.

Thanks,

• Thank you. Now I am having some issues with Activity 5. The formulas. I will continue to try to resolve the issues and return to you for help. Thanks again.
  • @KatzCharland 

Yes, Try If you are facing any issue let me know.

Thanks,

• I have been trying to create the bonus formula in the activity 5. I was thinking I needed to update or do I need to add on to the original formula? Try he formula I was trying to update to is the following on EMP02:

IF Employed? THEN Salary * ‘Emp03 Employee Drivers by Role’.Bonus%[LOOKUP: ‘SYS08 Employee Details’.Department, LOOKUP: ‘SYS08 Employee Details’.Role] Else 0

it states it is invalid because Employee Drivers by Role’.Bonus% is not recognized as a line item or list.
    Thank you for your time.  

• @KatzCharland 

Could you check the role list; it should have a top level of All Roles and the roles listed under it 

In sys08, the role item should be a list that refers to the role list above 

Thank you 

Ravinder

• Assign the top level "All Roles" in the Role list.

And in the Sys08  module Both Department and role Should be list formatted line item.

Thanks,

• Thank you!