Import Shipping Expenses into OTH01 Module: Where is my model?

In the conclusion section called "Import Data Into FP&A Model" it has an activity called "Import Shipping Expenses into OTH01 Module" which asks you to "Import the data from the Supply Chain model into the OTH01 Non Employee Expenses module, Shipping Cost line item."

Cool, cool.

One problem. Although I am currently looking at my supply chain model in another window (i.e. it exists), if I try to import from it... it's not there. Doing a Ctrl + F for my name in the Select Source list also yields only the FP&A module, not the supply chain module.

What's going on here? Or is this asking me to export to .csv and then import in a roundabout way?

Comments

• @jadefortunato 

OTH01 is in your Level 1 model. They want you to import data from your Level 2 model to your Level 1 model. For me, I decided to just add another line item to my OTH01 model. Didn't want to mess up my Shipping Costs for Level 1.

JaredDolich_0-1663185709927.png

• That's what I thought, but the Level 1 model can't see the Level 2 model to do the import.

• I think I know what's going on. My Level 1 Models are in a different workspace. I'm going to try the download option.