Show 12 months by default when the page is opened for the first time instead of the 3 months

Hello, 

How to show 12 months by default when the page is opened for the first time  instead of the 3 months of the quarters?

I have published muliple modules on a dashboard which has time dimension.

In Model calendar I have some of the totals selected

CommunityMember131103_0-1663361609283.png

On the page selectors I have Time with filters to show only year 2022 and 2023

Now on this dashboard I want the months and year total only. 

So I have created a time filter module for it and applied filter based on months+ Year line item to the different views published in the dashboard. 

CommunityMember131103_1-1663361911732.png

Everything is working fine except when you open the dashboard for the first time it shows only 3 months i;e, first quarter instead of the all the 12 months and year total. So User has to again select 2022 on the Page selectors then all views in the dashboard shows 12 months and Year total. 

How to show 12 months by default when the page is opened for the first time ?

Thank you.

Tagged:

Answers

• @CommunityMember131103 

The easiest way is to add the User dimension if it's not burdensome to the module size. This way it will remember what each user selected and not revert to a default.

Another way is to create a calendar for the current year rather than the manual Boolean filters you've set up. Always a good idea to avoid hard coding if you can. 

Lastly, you can simply remove the quarters and halves from your grid view in the configuration.

• Thanks for the reply @JaredDolich 

But Its not just current year Users want to see 2022 and 2023