Level 1 exam - model building activity 2

Hi, 

I'm trying to do the activity 2: 

"update the REV02 volume inputs module to include a formula to pull data from the DATA 02 SKU Volumes module". And tried the formula: 

'DATA02 SKU Volumes'.Volumes

but I got the error message: 
Level mismatch on common dimension
Tagged:

Comments

• Typically when receiving this message it means that the modules being used are built on a hierarchical list and there is no natural aggregation to display - this can occur when you are leveraging data from a summary point to drive a calculation at a lower level in the hierarchy (i.e. disaggregation). 

In this instance I would recommend double checking the "Applies To" in the source module (DAT02) - are those lists the same as being leveraged in REV02?  If not, do the lists being used in REV02 have a parent hierarchy relationship to source lists?  If not, then either the module setup is incorrect or a system module is needed to map the list properties in order to leverage the SUM function.   *Hint: you should not need a SUM function here as SKU data will summarize to Products/Product Family.

TiffanyRice_0-1663950966434.png

• Hi Tiffany 

I changed the hierarchy at the first time worked but now the model results are all zeros.

Don't know why and how to continue.

Can you please help me?

fabianmp_0-1663986062935.png

fabianmp_0-1663986405582.png

fabianmp_1-1663986107062.png

fabianmp_2-1663986163595.png

• Can somebody please help me?