Recreate Saved Views: Missing a SYS Module & Line Items

I'm in the process of trying to recreate some saved views, but need some assistance. In DEV, when trying to select the correct SYS time filter it doesn't exist but does in PROD. Same thing goes for some line items. When reselecting the levels to show, there is a line item missing in DEV, that is showing in PROD as an option.

Question: How can I find the missing SYS module and include the missing line item in DEV that already exists in PROD? That way when the saved view is recreated, everything will look the same. Attached are screenshots for reference.

Answers

• @wbroughton 

Every line item or module if present in Prod has to be present in Dev (until last Revision tag). The only possible way to have this scenario is when someone deletes the line item or module and the change has not been pushed to Prod yet. If the module or line item was not deleted in Dev since last revision tag it has to be available in Dev.

To answer your question,  If you want to search for modules or line items I would say go to Module blueprint and search for line items there.

Hope that helps

Misbah

Miz Logix

• @Misbah Checking the history isn't doesn't show where a line item or module was being deleted. However, we did import a model yesterday and everything at that moment seem correct.

• @wbroughton 

If that's the case then all the modules that are present in Prod has to be in Dev model. Please search for the module in Dev, it has to be present in Dev.

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• Hi @wbroughton 

Since we're talking about working on a different models here, have you try to see the Time Setting and other menu if there's any different setting you're applying in one of your model?

Hope that helps