Edit user profiles for name and new email

Can Anaplan add option to edit existing users instead of deleting and adding? A good reason is for a person who gets married and needs to change their last name for an example or update the users email address.

39 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Great idea!

• It would be a very useful functionality, not to lose any data associated with the old e-mail.

• I agree with your Idea.

• I agree, too. It would be really useful.

• I would like the ability to edit my email address, or request the change if Anaplan would like control the request and act as administrator and verify the change is valid. I am with the same institution we went live with Anaplan four years ago. Nevada State College has gained University status. As a result the institution updated all emails addresses. I would like to keep my Anaplan history, badges and subscriptions without the need to start over from scratch. Thank-you. 😊

• Any status update on this? We have a couple names that need to be changed and it will take significant time to populate their history if we need to add a new user.

Additionally, I would love a 'reorder' button for users like there is for Modules.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!