Create DEM04 Demand Export Module

Hello,

please help me define the summary methods of Demand Export Module to match my results with the correct answer from the course.

here si my results 

JWags_0-1666112763621.png

The correct result is attached

Comments

• @JWags 

Dimensionality is ok, you need to have only lowest levels in your export. There should not be aggregated levels in your export. For Time you may have to apply filter which will select only months and for other two dimensions you can use "Select Levels to show" and select only Lowest levels in each hierarchy.

Hope that helps

Misbah

Miz Logix

• @Misbah please can you be more explicit? i don't understand very well

• @JWags 

I mean to say when you create a saved view, you need to make sure that the view has only lowest levels. For example Time should not have Quarters, Years etc in the view, SKU's should not have Products and Product families in the view and Countries should not have higher levels in the view.

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• @Misbah Really sorry for disturbing you but i'm not getting well.

before creating a saved view, my results after applying the formulas, does not match the answer in the course.

I was thinking maybe it could be the summary methods. I have tried everything, no match

• @JWags 

Ah! I thought we are talking about export module here. If you think the numbers are wrong then backtrack from Export module and see if the previous screenshots provided by anaplan are matching with your source. Your export module has only one number formatted line item and that has to be SUM on summary levels.