L2 - S3 - 3.3.5.5

Want help with this formula.2022-10-21 (2).png

Tagged:

Comments

• @Yogitha 

You have to reference the line item from TRA01 Shipping Metrics module by looking up on Products and Shipping Methods.

Thanks,
    Misbah

Mix Logix

• IS THE FORMULA RIGHT?

'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Week)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Final Shipping Method]

• Other line item updates:

Confirmed PO Delivery and Confirmed Purchase Order Receipt: 

• Re-direct the formulas for these line items that currently reference the Shipping Time Weeks line item to the Final Shipping Time Weeks line item.

Before you continue, review and update the Summary Method settings for the line items.

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS? I AM CONFUSED

• @Yogitha 

In  these two line items, you must have used Shipping Time Weeks before. Well, now you will have to replace Shipping Time Weeks with Final Shipping Time Weeks and that's it.

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• So for this also same thing I need to do?

Confirmed Purchase Order Receipt: 

• Re-direct the formula for this line item that currently references the Suggested Order Amount for the Month line item to the Final Shipment Amount line item.
  • My formula for "CONFIRM PURCHASE ORDER RECEIPT"

IF Confirmed PO Delivery > 0 THEN OFFSET(Suggested Order Amount for the Month, -Shipping Time Weeks, 0) ELSE 0

3.3.5.4 - 

Confirmed Purchase Order Receipt: 

• Re-direct the formula for this line item that currently references the Suggested Order Amount for the Month line item to the Final Shipment Amount line item.

so should I replace Suggested order amount for the month with Final Shipment amount?

• @Yogitha 

That's correct!