3.2.11.3 Create Saved View for Combination Chart

The Product Replenishment User Experience page will include a combination chart of data from the INV01 Inventory Ordering module that displays the weekly data for the months selected with the Planning Period Filter.  

In the INV01 Inventory Ordering module, create a saved view: 

Saved View Name: Chart for UX 

• Include Beginning Inventory, Ending Inventory, Forecast Demand, and Safety Stock Target line items 

Pivot the module: 

• Page: SKU
  • Row: Line Items 
  • Column: Time 

Filter the data using the Planning Period Filter Weeks Only line item in the SYS01 Time Settings by Week module. 

Below are the snapshots of what I got, I doubt something is off the filter . 

I need guidance as to what is wrong with it.

I did not add the second filter, it is automatically taking that

2022-10-30 (1).png2022-10-30 (2).png2022-10-30.png

Tagged:

Comments

• @Yogitha 

Show SYS01 Time settings by Week module esp. Planning Week Filter. Let's see what that line item is doing

• Here you go!

@Misbah 

2022-10-31 (21).png2022-10-31 (22).png

• @Yogitha Share Module view of SYS01 Time settings by week and SYS00 Time settings by month along with Blueprint view

• @Yogitha 

In SYS00 module, manually check Jan and Feb months, you will be able to; see all the weeks associated to these months - that means your filter is working is you see the results.

Note:You will have to; place SYS00 months module on the dashboard for the user to make the selection

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• @Misbah 

Did not get what you were saying

check mark this?check mark this?

• @Misbah 

2022-10-31 (29).png

Should I do this?

• @Yogitha 

This is right. Once you check Jan month, now go back to the module where you were applying the filter, you should be able to see the correct weeks of Jan month. 

• @Misbah 

What should happen?

2022-10-31 (30).png2022-10-31 (31).png

• @Yogitha 

What is this exercise about? Ask yourself what are you trying to achieve. 

Your goal is to create a saved view which you can use to display combination chart. In order for you to create a saved view you need a filter which you can apply . Same filter which was showing you nothing in saved view.

Go to Saved view and see if you see any data now, you mentioned you were not able to see anything and some extra filter was getting applied. After you marked Jan as checked, go to saved view and see the results

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• @Misbah 

Hey I got it,

One more question which month selected data should I save?

• @Misbah 

Should I do this?Should I do this?

• @Misbah 

Should I check the Jan month and save the view?

• @Yogitha 

It doesn't matter at all. You can check one or multiple months, point is whether the functionality is working or not. It seems to me that it is working. 

Eventually you will have to publish SYS00 Time settings by Month on the dashboard where the end users are supposed to make the selection. But as of now you can ignore this one and move on.

Misbah

Miz Logix