Create Shipping Export Module and Create a Saved View
Can u let me know what's wrong?
In the Supply Chain model, create a module to export the shipping costs by location and create a saved view for export:
- Module Name: INV05 Shipping Export
- Dimensions: G3 Locations list, Time (months)
- Category: Inventory
- Functional Area: Inventory
Line Item Format Purpose
|Shipping Costs||Number||Shipping Expenses by Location|
|Code||Text||Location Code to ensure consistency at import|
- Before writing the formulas, use a subsidiary view to change the dimensionality for the Code line item so that is it not applicable over Time.
- Also, there is no need to recreate a Code if the data already exists.
- Review the Summary Method settings and create a saved view for exporting in the INV05 module.
- Keep in mind that you will want to import G3 Locations by Code.