INV 02 country summary

harishroshan
edited January 2023 in Academy Discussions

Hi team i have an issue with the country summary module 

In country summary, stock safety flag i have given a formula but its not showung Sku list in the module, and if inv01 safety count flag should be ticked but what should be ticked? i got sutck here please find the attachments and help me in sloving this module Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 9.06.04 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-17 at 9.04.21 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-17 at 9.03.55 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-17 at 9.03.48 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-17 at 9.03.35 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-17 at 9.03.24 pm.png

Answers

• @harishroshan 

Since you have G2 country list and P1 product family as a dimension, can you try using below formula:

'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Safety Stock Exception Count[SUM: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Country Made In, SUM: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product Family]

Hope that would work.

Many Thanks!

• Hi, @Swarupa_1  i have tried with that formula too but there is no change in data present. I have seen the same issue in the community, I was mentioned that there needs to tick some data in INV01 PO module to see the changes but don't know how many weeks its needs to be checked so that I can get the required data. 

2nd I could see the SKU list too!

•  Hi @harishroshan ,

The formula you had written seems perfectly right.

Just a small change though a major missing.

Hint :- Check the time dimension of  INV02 module w.r.t INV01.

Pls. go through the course content again.

~ABhi

• @harishroshan I guess you missed to understand the request on training course. You need to have the safety stock flag count in INV02 module to have the same timescale as used in INV01 module.
    Answer is straight forward. Please read the 3.4.3 activity course again.
    As Level 2 is for model builders with some experience, do not want to post direct answer here! Cheers!!!
    let us know when you find it. 🙂

• HI @jairamkamath 

I Have posted filtered data but time scale is same for INV02 and INV01 

• HI @abhi1017 

Please have a look at dimensions of inv01 and invo2 they are same Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 3.14.36 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-18 at 3.14.46 pm.png

• HI @harishroshan 

Sorry , i guess i didn't understand your problem earlier.

Now, Acc. to my understanding , you need to create a Stock exception review UX page.

The view that you have built is right for the first grid as depicted in the course.

For 2nd and 3rd grid answer lies in the question you have asked.

In country summary, stock safety flag i have given a formula but its not showung Sku list in the module, and if inv01 safety count flag should be ticked but what should be ticked?

Think over and explore:-

1. Which module is dimensioned by SKU ? INV01 or INV02?

2. Can you create a saved view by Pivoting the dimensions as in Course content ?

3. Apply conditional formatting on Safety Stock exception count lineitem.

Hope it helps.

~ABhi

• Hi @abhi1017 

1. value of inv02 is not matching with course content 

2. sku is not showing 

• @harishroshan 

1. Value of INV02 is not matching with course content  - Only first grid in in Course content could checked with INV02.

Data in INV02 is depended on data in INV01 - Safety Stock exception count lineitem. This lineitem is populated based on ending inventory and Safety stock target. Hence,  check the values of ending inventory and Safety stock target lineitems (ex: summary method)

2. sku is not showing - In the course content depicted is a UX prototype which needs to be created by the learner.

This UX prototype can be build using multiple modules.

Therefore, the 2nd and 3rd grid in  UX prototype are from INV01.

If still not answered, may i know why you are looking for SKU in INV02..?

Or could you please explain what exactly are you looking for, to help you in a better way..?

~ABHi

• ChrisMullen
    edited January 2023

@harishroshan   Because there is an exam question directly related to this discussion, please refrain for asking more help.   

Please review the following microlessons and read the comments above as they have given you more than enough context to be able to solve this. 

https://community.anaplan.com/discussion/154753/source-to-target-mapping-in-formulas#latest

https://community.anaplan.com/discussion/154754/how-to-use-the-sum-function

https://community.anaplan.com/discussion/154755/the-sum-function#latest

• Hi the links you provided does not open, it gives me this message below. Please what might be the reason for this? thanks.

• Links above updated.