3.3.5.2 Inventory Ordering Module Formulas

Hi,

From 3.3.5.2 Inventory Ordering Module Formulas I am not getting correct output for 2 line items - Beginning inventory and shipping time weeks.

Beginning Inventory - IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'NOT First Week of Timescale?' THEN PREVIOUS(Ending Inventory) ELSE 'DAT01 Beginning Inventory'.Beginning Inventory

Shipping Time Weeks - 'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Week)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product]

Please refer below screenshots and let me know the correction needed.

SupriyaH_0-1657964378678.pngSupriyaH_1-1657964415827.png

thanks.

Comments

• @SupriyaH 

Syntax looks good. Check your DAT01 to make sure the data is loaded. It looks like your first week isn't showing up. Also, make sure INV01 is dimensioned with SKU and DC. Looks like you only have SKU.

JaredDolich_0-1658000562149.png

JaredDolich_1-1658000654842.png

• Hi @JaredDolich

I am having data in Beginning inventory. also dimensions are same as you mentioned.

SupriyaH_0-1658025755757.png

SupriyaH_1-1658025822563.png

It is not showing any weeks data. Currently the negative data is populated because of ending inventory. Please check below screenshot once and help me resolve the same.

SupriyaH_2-1658026138531.png

Thank you

• Hi good afternoon,

When writing the formula for Beginning Inventory, I have an error message that 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'NOT First Week of Timescale?' is not recognized as a line item

Any suggestions?
    Thank you in advance for your helpc,

BR
    Arthur
  • Just found my mistake,
    I don t know why but my module SYS01 was not completed as the one I took example on
  • trenttheising1
    edited February 2023

• shlokhan
    edited March 2023

• @ArthurRobbe what was the mistake, I am having same issue.

• I am having the same mistake and having trouble looking at the screenshots you attached, they look too small to open. Is anyone else having the same problem?

• snath11
    edited August 2023

Hi, I have the same mistake. I am unsure what to fix for week 1 to populate beginning inventory. Anyone know the solve? - SOLVED.

IF NOT 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Week of Timescale?' THEN PREVIOUS(Ending Inventory) ELSE 'DAT01 Beginning Inventory'.Beginning Inventory = Formula for Beginning Inventory.