UX User-Filter & Context Selector Issue

Hi,

I have a user filter that was working correctly before (and still working in some old UX pages) but it seems that after the last Anaplan update a bug had happened and I am not able to apply the filter anymore.

In my UX page shown below, the user-dimensioned selector (Blue box) filters the context on the page (green box) so that the tables below are filtered accordingly.

Now, when trying to edit that filter on the context or when trying to apply it on other context selectors (red box), it's asking for "Filter Context" (yellow box) which is basically the user list even though the whole page is synced to my user.

Did anyone had a similar issue?

Thanks in advance,

Oumaima

Best Answer

Answers

• I have the exact same issue, can someone from Anaplan help us out? Definitely looks like a bug, as the context is clearly selected to the user on the top.

• I am having the same issue. On older pages the filters seems to work even though nothing is selected on the Filter Context, but if I try to create a new page with a similar user filter or even recreate an existing page, it doesn't let me apply the filter without selecting an individual user. Hopefully Anaplan can resolve this soon.

• I'm having the same issue. We use this extensively to synchronise the context of multiple cards to a single user selector, so it's an important feature.

• This is serious a concern and needs to be addressed as soon as possible. We raised the support ticket with Anaplan but till now no response.

@Misbah Could you please help?

• @klohanathan

I am sorry to hear that. If it is a bug then I think the best route is via Anaplan Support, if they don't respond as per SLA, escalate it to the higher authorities or ask your employer to escalate it to get the desired attention

I am not from Anaplan, so I wouldn't be the right person to talk about the resolution or resolution time.

Hope that helps,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• Hi,

FI, we've raised the issue to Anaplan Support. They said they'll dig into it and let us know when it will be fixed.

Thanks all,

Oumaima

Bedford Consulting

• We're experiencing the exact same issue. Unfortunately, a vast majority my organization's pages in NUX leverage user-dimensioned filters, and this issue renders maintenance of those pages impossible. Further, this limits us from building pages in the future with user-specific filtering.

Restoring the functionality is critical for my team to continue using Anaplan.

• I have also the same issue.