Lesson 7 activity- data upload in to models failing

I am trying to import data in System module 6 as in lesson 7.2.1 activity however it keeps on giving invalid message. I am not able to understand. can you pls help? Actually there are four columns on source file however there are only two fields comes up in linking source to trage I tried in next activity of loading employee list too- same issue

Answers

• Hi @charmidhanesha ,

From your screenshot it seems you have not mapped Employees from source to, target. Map the Code Column with the target Employees as it is a numbered list (Note: Numbered list should always be mapped with their code)

Hope this helps !

Thanks,

Arnab

• Thank you Arnab,

Altough it still doesnt make sense why I only have two fields?

• Hi @charmidhanesha ,

So, are you talking about the mapping of line items, then you can go to the last tab"SYS08 Employee Details Module Line item" and view the all line items/columns of both source and destination .

Previously in my solution I as talking about mapping the dimension which was missing in your doc.

So, the basic concept while importing in to module is first you have to map the dimension which you could say the unique column matching both source and target , then the mapping of the line items where you need to import the data/ columns.

Hope this helps !

Thanks,

Arnab