NUX inquiry

hi Community,

I would like to ask something regarding displays on Anaplan NUX. below is the current table we have.

is there a way to left indent the LIS list to the left so I can align it all together and eliminate the excess spaces and make the table look neat and formal. Also is there a way to put the labels on the table on the very most top like below. the client is requesting that they can view the labels on top of the graph instead of the one on the left.

i still have a lot of things that I don't know in the NUX. a little enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Tagged:

Answers

• Hello @Jsdeloria21,

With regards to your first point, LIS are indented based on the summaries, so if you go to the source module you will notice that when C = A + B, C is the summary and A and B will be indented. If you cannot get your objective through modifications in the source module, you could remap the LIS to a new list with your desired indentation.

As for the graph requirements, unfortunately, I believe that we cannot move the legend around yet, and that you are requesting two different things:

a) Ability to move the labels

b) Ability to have a stacked bar with just the totals rather than the individual parts.

I hope the message helped, but looking forward to see if anyone in the community can resolve the graph part!

Cheers!

Kind regards,

Bruno Rodriguez

• hi Bruno Rodriguez,

Thank you for taking time in answering my queries. And it really helped a lot. I guess the mapping to a different module might be my course of action to remove the indentation. for the Graph

a) Ability to move the labels - not really ability to move labels more like re-position them into the top of the graph.

but overall, i appreciate your response very much.

Thank you and have a good day,

• Hello @Jsdeloria21,

Happy to help, you can always consider registering a new idea in the community. Anaplan is generally happy to receive new suggestions - please use the link below:

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,

Bruno Rodriguez