Pre sales certification

Hi,

Where i can found information about  anaplna pre-sales certification?

Regards,

Panji

Comments

• Hi @Panji,

please get in touch with your Partner Success Manager, they will let you know about the Presales Workshop and help you to sign up for the course. 

I really recommend joining it, good luck! 

• Hi @filip.sypniewski ,

Thank you for the response, could you please give me a review of the pre-sales certification you have taken

Regards,

Panji

• Hi @Panji,

I found the 2-day workshop really useful! You need to build your demo and present "before" and "after" learning best practices and receiving feedback on your first demo. I learned a lot of things that I have put into practice since then. You can learn a lot of tips & tricks, best practices, and techniques to give a great demo. If this is part of your responsibilities, I would certainly recommend to join the presales workshop! 

• Thank you for your interest in the Partner Presales certification. Updated information about the training can be found here.

• Is there no longer a Partner Presales certification? The link provided above does not work any longer and I'm unable to find anything in the Learning Center.

• @yelena_keselman is there a different link for the presales certification? the one in your post doesn't seem to be active any longer